The Main Dashboard is structured and graphically designed to show the real-time status of various energy resources and events at a glance.
EIP platform is efficient intensive management, quick operational decision-making, easy execution, and including the current operational status of resources and real-time usage data.
- Updating every status of aggregated Distributed Energy Resources status per pre-set interval form seconds to mins.
- Showing Battery status in real-time according to Business Schedule and Plans such as Peak-cut, DR events, FR, etc.
- Automatically changed user interface when either system dispatch ‘EVENT’ to lower Aggregator/DERs or system get dispatched ‘EVENT’ from higher level such as utility, TOC (Total Operation Center).
Based on the real-time ESS status monitoring, each species data can collect to support ESS’s optimal operation, notifications can be sent when anomaly data such as voltage/temperature is detected, and provide the emergency stop function to protect the emergency situation.
- Updating every status of ESS status.
- ‘Watchdog’ Function : Offering Rule-set function, in order to let ESS manager have automatic system notification when any ‘Voltage/Current/Temperature Anomalies’ have been detected. According to pre-set ‘Rule-set’ and ‘ESS Operation Schedule’, system operates automatically ESS aligning with ‘Business Schedule/Plans (Peak-Cut, DR, FR, etc)
- Gathering real-time batteries SoC data for ‘Watchdog’ function (System/ Rack Voltage/ SOC/ SOH/ Temperature, ...)
Based on Load and Generation historical data, system provides forecasted data. Under those given data, operator could make more precise DERs operation schedule and increase more beneficial opportunities.
[Forecasted Data Type]
* Load Forecast * Generation Forecast
- When ‘EVENT’ is dispatched from upper level of itself based on forecasted information, system recommends the ‘Resource Portfolio Report’ according to EVENT contents (market context) and site’s circumstance (Load, SoC, SoH,...)
EIP’s core business modules & eco-system
EIP’s five core values
EIP, the DR based strategic resource portfolio management platform
EIP VPP Platform is an integrated energy market business applications based on the integrated solution with strong fundamental on DR. The platform includes DR Management System using the program, event signals and loads, DER Management System for ESS, EV, PV, CHP, etc., EV Management System, Energy Transaction Management System for Prosumer and Home Energy Management System with residents' resource and loads.
DR Management System (Program, Event, Loads)
DERs Management System (ESS, EV, PV, CHP, etc)
EVs Management System (Resource, Load, Incentive)
Energy Transaction Management System (Prosumer)
Home Energy Management System (Resource, Load)
Offering Global Standard Protocol Based system architecture
Protocol Capability / Interoperability
OADR-TASE.2 Adapter Communication
Interface supporting devices/ API/ Library
Key Advantages of Interoperability
- Offering multi-standard protocols for interfacing with various xEMS, devices.
- No protocol engineering/re-configuration
- Library/API services from VPP key modules
- Rapid deployment - a matter of days (withs tandard version)
- Reliable configuration with internal/external systems