EIPGRID is the most reliable community energy service platform and
it enriches our life filled with convenience and pleasure.
- EIPGRID -
For diverse energy market players
|C/M:||Community Manager||E/U:||End User||R:||Resource||A:||Aggregator||U:||Utility|
C/M: Community Manager E/U: End User R: Resource A: Aggregator U: Utility
- Install and maintain renewable energy resources (solar panels, ESS, EV charging stations, etc.) for end-users in one or multiple communities, and monitor the renewable energy generation
- Promote more affordable electricity consumption from using renewable resources of energy in communities’ homes and buildings
- Help communities monetize their energy assets and participate in various energy markets
- By acting as a connection between the grid and the community, aggregators support end-users in earning incentives for participation in the energy markets according to the end-user’s energy resource capacity.
- Keep the grid stabilized in times of unpredictable energy generation and consumption due to the unpredictability of the renewable energy resources
- Offer incentive programs for the users who participate in the grid balancing by using the electricity according to the grid demand, and incorporate their energy resources for efficient power consumption.
Maximize your energy resource utilization through EIPGRID
Create, Participate, Manage Multiple Dr Programs & Resources
Balancing, Monitoring and AI-Based Automation
Create a more sustainable future for your community through operation of various energy resources and real-time monitoring of each resource status and capacity.
With all DR program types supported, maintain a stable grid system and earn incentives from participation in multiple programs simultaneously.
You can also automate program operation and charge/discharge following the user’s energy consumption pattern and grid status with our AI Portfolio feature.
Forecast & Maximize Generation Profit
Precise Load & Gen Forecasting, Defect Detection & Interoperating Energy Storage
Have more control over your community energy usage with EIPGRID’s efficient management of thousands of PVs scattered across the community area. EIPGRID’s defect detection feature will scan and detect any possible issue on any of the PV in the PV farm and alert the operator if any abnormality is found.
Energy generated through the PVs can be stored and managed with our market-leading ESS management system for smarter energy storage and consumption.
Maximize Battery’s Availability, Streamlined Interoperation With DERs
Intelligent Scheduling & Anomaly Detection
Monetize your community’s energy storage with AI-based scheduling feature that can charge/discharge ESS according to the market grid status, TOU, and electricity usage pattern.
ESS operation is further secured with anomaly detection feature that checks for and alerts you about any changes in the battery cell’s temperature, voltage, current, etc. as well as any unusual access to the system.
Run EV for Community Energy Flexibility
Smart EV Operation Following the Grid Status in Real Time
Optimize your community energy management by maximizing EV’s value with charging during the grid’s low demand period and discharging during the grid’s high demand period, earning incentive for contributing to the grid balance in the process.
EV owners can also remotely control EV charging considering the grid status or use EV as a resource in DR programs following the grid status and electricity price.
Make Micro-Grid Be Reliable, Stable and Sustainable
Sustainable Community Micro-Grids & Interworking Multi Micro-Grids
By integrating the distributed energy resources into one unified platform, EIPGRID can turn any community into a flexible, decentralized network that can utilize the energy assets according to their needs and interact on its own with the grid or other micro-grids.
This approach generates financial opportunities for all energy market players regardless of their role in the power system, while contributing to decarbonization, balanced grid, and more affordable energy for the community.
Promote CO2 Neutrality and Decarbonization Through Renewable Energy 100%
Decarbonization Through RE100% & Eligibility for CO2 Certification
By installing RE, EIPGRID can turn any community into clean energy self-sufficient and make eligible for many incentives from the government and allows to participate in DR market.
This program reduces CO2 emission, energy consumption and generates extra financial opportunities for all participants, while contributing to decarbonization, and become eligible to register for tradable CO2 Certificates.
It’s about streamlined VPP business model operations
EIPGRID core modules
Demand Response (DR)
Energy Storage System (ESS)
Electric Vehicle (EV)
Energized community for enriching all our lives
As the energy market shifts from a centralized system that is dominated by fuels, to a flexible, but less predictable decentralized system that focuses on distributed renewable energy resources, EIPGRID supports the communities in maximizing the values of their energy assets and monetizing the energy market participation with its flexible, community-focused Virtual Power Plant.
- The world's first massive ESS BANK-RACK-CELL data analysis
with multi-ESS (EMS, BMS, PMS) simultaneously collected from multi-sites in real-time
in order to forecast/detect ESS anomalies & maximize ESS operational profits.
(Reference Batteries: Samsung SDI, LG Chem, SK Innovations)
- Proven Community & Microgrid level of energy monitoring & trading technology
- V1G/V2G demonstration to verify energy flexibility with UK tech partners
- AI based PV module defects detection service with drones
- The most recommendable DR(Demand Response) Management System by global clients & partners
(Load Aggregators & Utilities) from the Korea, Japan and Thailand
- VPP business model joint development with global Utility partners
- Korea’s first OpenADR certified company and proved its technology globally with various references
- Developed Smart Home Monitoring(Load/PV/ESS) Platform (From ‘EPC’ to ‘O&M’)
- Expanding global top tier tech alliance for stable & durable VPP platform service globally
Partners. Energizing with us for our better life
Let us energize our life. Get involved.
15, Teheran-ro, 10-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 06234 Republic of Korea
2000 Main Street, Irvine, CA, 92614, United States
A205, 1- 3, Komagome 3 chome, Toshima-ku, Tokyo , JAPAN (〒170-0003)